The Bike Project came to us as they wanted to invest in some development for their leadership team.
To enhance the organisation's leadership and management capabilities, we spent time getting to know the organisation and their values and aspirations. We then designed a series of bespoke 2-hour skills bites, delivered on a weekly basis, in a live online format to ensure that everyone would remain Covid secure.
Here is an example of some of the sessions we ran with them:
Senior Management sessions
- An introduction to Leadership and Management
- Performance and Communication Skills
- Let's Talk Leadership - How to be the best leader you can be
- Let's Talk Teamwork - How to build a high-performing team
- Let's Talk Performance - How to get the best out of your people
- Let's Talk Communication - How to enhance personal communication
We are pleased to say that this approach has been very successful and they have reported a tangible uplift in the knowledge and skills of their leaders and managers.
Here is what Jem Stein, the founder of The Bike Project, said about our training:
"If you want to know why your team is underperforming, look in the mirror'"
I've done a fair few management courses in my time and they have mostly been either very basic or mediocre but last week Rosie Nice delivered management training to our senior team and it was excellent. It gave us a great framework to discuss our approaches and I really enjoyed it. The above quote was my favourite one." Jem Stein
Here are some more comments from the team: