Join us for our new MAGIC Coach Training Programme,
The AC Accredited Award in Coaching
Our next programme starts on 5th October 2022
The aim of this popular programme is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to effectively coach others.
The Accredited Award in Coaching is a qualification that allows you to become a coach practitioner and meets the Association for Coaching ‘Foundation Coach’ requirements.
The Association for Coaching® (AC) is a leading independent and not-for-profit professional body dedicated to promoting best practice and raising the awareness and standards of coaching, worldwide.
Who is it for?
Our Accredited Award in Coaching is ideal for anyone who wishes to develop their coaching capabilities.
The progamme helps leaders who seek to develop a coaching culture to improve performance in the workplace, and for independent coaches wanting to build their confidence and capability.
We can create a step-change in your results, by enhancing your expertise and your confidence, supported by the credibility of a respected accreditation.
What will I learn?
- Enhance your skills and confidence as a coach
- Learn how to structure a coaching process by utilising the MAGIC Methodology
- Build a succinct library of insightful coaching questions
- Enrich your coaching with a range of creative tools and techniques
- Boost your ability to carry out coaching conversations within the AC’s coaching competencies & ethical guidelines.
- Plan your own personal development as a coach.
The programme comprises 3 one day virtual workshops, in small supportive groups with expert trainers.
3 one day engaging and enjoyable workshops, with small groups and experienced facilitators.
- Workshop 1: Understand the skills, behaviours, roles & responsibilities of an effective coach
- Workshop 2: Learn and practice a range of tools and techniques to bring your coaching to life
- Workshop 3: Explore ways to develop your skills to transform your results
- Attend all 3 days of The MAGIC of Coaching programme
- Plan, carry out and review 20 hours of coaching
- Complete and record 33 hours of self-study
- Wed 5th October
- Wed 2nd Nov
- Wed 7th Dec
Sessions run from 9.30 -17.00, with plenty of breaks
This is an engaging programme for managers, coaches and trainers who are looking to develop their confidence and capability as a coach and boost their career development with an accreditation with the Association for Coaching .
All delegates will receive a Certificate of Professional Development upon successful completion of the programme.
To receive the full AC Accreditation, learners will receive one year’s full support while you complete the AC requirements